Shipping / Receipt
For your best service, the Shipping / Receipt of our products is done in the following ways and you can pick up your order with any of them you wish.
Collection from the store
You can pick up free of charge your order from our physical store on the street Varda Kallergi 16 in the Rethimno, by appointment, or by email: [email protected] or phone: 2831 0 22400.
Shipments within Greece
Shipping Products via courier ACS.
The courier company we work with is ACS, which is one of the largest distribution networks in Greece.
- For orders under € 50.00 transportation costs are € 3.5.
- For orders € 50.00 and over NOT you will be charged Shipping costs. Shipping for you will be free of charge!
- If you are in an inaccessible area, as defined by the official list of ACS, the collection is made from the nearest store.
- For cash on delivery, you are charged an additional 2 €.
Once we receive your order, we will ship the products to you directly through the ACS partner network. The collection takes place within 2-3 working days in large cities. For other areas delivery may take more days.
- If you want the product to be sent to a different address than the one you entered with your personal information, you have the option to enter a different recipient address in the order registration system.
- Important Note: Estimated delivery times are indicative and subject to change, when conditions so require.
To see at what stage your order is you should:
- select the link which is in the order confirmation e-mail and you will be taken to the courier company (ACS) page
- enter the bill of lading number (Voucher Number) and you will follow the progress of your package
Absence of the Customer on the day of delivery: Depending on the case, the shipping company may leave you with a transit card in your mailbox asking you to contact them.
Shipments to Cyprus and European countries
Orders for Cyprus and European countries are sent with post office (ELTA), with registered parcel and shipment tracking number.
The Cost of international shipments is 11 Euros.
Duties and Taxes for Shipments outside Greece
You may be charged duties and taxes for something you bought. Because the products you bought do not come from the country you are in, they are subject to a customs duty, which is a duty or tax levied on goods when transported across international borders. The "Evi's Jewels»Is not responsible for any charges and duties. In case the goods are kept at the customs, you will need to pay these fees to release your order.